Thursday, April 24, 2014

Joe&Jude's Awesome Pizza

Ok so I am a big pizza fan and so I have tried many different kinds of pizza in my life. BUT I have to say this is my very favorite pizza evvvvvvver! Sooo good! YOU MUST TRY IT!

Ingredients:
-flat bread
-tomato sauce {spice it your way- I used Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper, and basil}
-bacon {semi fried up- it will cook more in the oven}
-cheese {be creative!- I used Brie and cheddar}
-purple cabbage {cut up into thin stripes}
-onions
-I also added some thyme
-green apples or pear drizzled in real Maple Syrup
-drizzle a little of Maple Syrup over it all

Directions:
Add all ingredients on the flat bread of your choice. Put in an oven for 15-20 minutes on 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Take out of oven, let it cool, and ENJOYYYY!!! :----}

No comments: